Lylax Maxipedic Supreme
R4,999.00 – R6,499.00
This mattress encourages proper back support and alignment and helps to reduce tossing and turning. This mattress has a firmness rating of medium firm.
STOP tossing and turning on an uncomfortable bed.
Helps reduce tossing and turning
This advanced System of Premium Multiple Support Layers of fibre and foam is designed exclusively for Lylax to provide instant comfort. This helps reduce the pressure points that can cause tossing and turning so you can sleep more comfortably through the night.
High Strength Insulator Spring Pad designed to prevent the spring from eroding the pad and assist in dispersing pressure.
Natural Fibre Pads designed for LYLAX are manufactured by an ISO certified manufacturer. This ensures quality and longevity whilst assisting with air flow, dispersion of pressure and heat which assists in balancing body temperature. It also does not promote bugs and mites.
High density PURE foam designed for LYLAX provides comfort, support and great recovery whilst reducing indentation over time.
– 10 Year Warranty which includes a 2 Year Guarantee.
– Designed so that both sides can be utilized, enhancing the life span of your mattress.
– Resists sagging & edge roll-off
– Exceptional spring support achieved through a Lylax Power Coil spring system, with Posture Bars and Edge supports that eliminates that roll off feeling & Allows Air Flow which provides a cooler sleep surface.
– Anti-mite and Anti-bacterial treatment
– Supports up to 150kg / Person
Mattress Foundation – Base
The mattresses are designed to work with our base; we recommend you purchase a full set.
Our bases are designed and manufactured using KILN – Dried Timber, with a flat top supported with timber slats and 6 legs. This provides the support required to enhance the life of your mattress
Normal Length (188cm)
Single (91cm), Three Quarter (107cm), Double (137cm), Queen (152cm), King (183cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.